Sunday, June 18, 2006

Till fate permits, For you and me | 有缘再见

悄悄的走,正如我悄悄的来,挥一挥袖,不带走一片云彩。
This had been a very meaningful year for me. A period which I never ever felt so free… so unrestrained, where my imaginations bring me out of this world, out of the norm, to do the seemingly impossible stuff. Beyond my wildest dream, I do not believe that I had been there and done that, but it is true. What an amazing year it had been… PA rox!

This has been the greatest part of my life. Never did it occur to me that I would fall in love. Oh my…sounds rather gross…haha…Made a lot of friends in the process and also strengthen some bonds here and there. Really enjoy working in the committee. PA exco 05/06 rox…

我一定会爱你到地老久天长
我一定会陪你到海枯到石烂
就算回到从前这仍是我唯一决定
我选择了你,你选择了我,这就是我们的选择

Then came our last project together… The training camp 2006. It was a memorable event in my life, one that will stay in my memory forever. The handover comm. people were great! Fantastic! Bombastic! Their energy near the end of the camp, makes me wanna to go further. We sure made it a memorable for all our peers. Great job pple!

人生的许多快乐,也曾经带着许多悲伤。。。而我。。。也不例外。有时候我真的真得很想放弃,放弃这一切,放弃这个家庭。叶串里头的一部剧:
“虽然曾经如斯辉煌,但最终,放弃,从来都是最简单最轻易的选择”

I nearly did…I nearly gave it all up…perhaps that would have been the best choice. But I guess the answer was clear, cos I didn’t give up… Really did not regret making the decision… The people in the family making me stay… and I stayed on till the day…
At the beginning, I guess we were just ourselves. And all we wanna do was juz to have a good time. We realise that this was not the way, guess it was not too late, to start painting the colours of the wind, the wind of all our family members, the wind that will one day bring us together. After graduation, hopefully we will still be friends… friends forever. Guess what, the family never had a dream come true, till the day we found each other, the day where all 21 of us appear, the very day when we step down from our duties, the day when we finally unite as one…… one small and cosy family… NJC PA 05/06

There are certain things which I never will be able to say it out, or even write it out. I guess that’s why I applaud those who have the courage to. It is smth that will remain untold in my heart and it will always be. I guess I have learnt to let go of such stuff and move on with my life…

不要问不要说一切尽在不言中
这一刻偎著烛光让我们静静的渡过
莫挥手莫回头当我唱起这首歌
怕只怕泪水轻轻的滑落
愿心中永远留著我的笑容
伴你走过每一个舂夏秋冬
几许愁几许忧人生难免苦与痛
失去过才能真正懂得去珍惜和拥有
情难舍人难留今朝一别各西东
冷和热点点滴滴在心头
愿心中永远留著我的笑容伴
你走过每一个春夏秋冬伤
离别离别虽然在眼前
说再见再见不会太遥远
若有缘有缘就能期待明天
你和我重逢在灿烂的季节


My blessing to all the people in the family…

-BåmboO-